Given the success of the last edition, also this year ABD is two conferences in one!
Saturday meeting, focused on Business Agility, Friday will be dedicated to the “human factor” of Agile, with its own dedicated space and name.
So here we will have:
- Friday September 11th: Agile People Day
- Saturday 12 September: Agile Business Day
What binds the two days is that Business, Organization and People are, in an Agile culture, strongly interconnected and synergistic.
The least we could do, then, was to give enough space to deepen all three things.
In the coming weeks we will give you more information on the specific contents and topics that will be dealt with, but we have not been able to hold back any longer in communicating that this year there will be TWO days from which you can draw inspiration, knowledge and networking.
The conference theme will be describe in a few of month.
If you have any thoughts about this — and more — that you’d like to share, we’d love to hear from you. Go ahead and send us your proposal!
These are important dates to keep in mind if you want to send us your proposal:
- TBD – CFS opening
- TBD – CFS closure
- TBD – Communication to the speaker of the acceptance of the proposals (or non-acceptance)
- TBD – Final confirmation of your participation by the speaker
- TBD – publication of the list of speakers
- TBD – Publication of the complete program with assigned times and rooms
- September 11th AND September 12th – Agile Business Day 2020!
- The duration of the talk must be 35 minutes
- For each proposed session, a maximum of two speakers will be accepted with the agreement described below.
- Proposals must be sent in English.
- * you can present your talk in English or in Italian. The language you choose will be shown in the program.
#ABD20 SPEAKER AGREEMENT
|Two-day conference ticket||✔||❌|
|Depending on where you travel from, we reimburse your travel expenses up to:
(expense recepits will be required)
*The amounts will be reimbursed, only when 5 Platinum Sponsors are reached. The amounts will be reimbursed by 12/31/2020.
|Promotion on the conference web site and social media||✔||✔|