THE EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED
this course will be in English.
Regardless if you are an agile coach, a line manager or an HR professional, you need to understand how people strategy and people operations need to change when working in a company embracing the agile value structure. How do performance management, recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits and the way we perform employee engagement surveys change? What are the specific skills that we need to use to run an agile transformation from a people perspective? And is there still a need to do succession planning in the future?
- Introduction to the agile approach and how it is related to Lean and systems thinking.
- Why work with agility?
- What characterizes the agile mindset and how to change the traditional HR processes when we are working with agile values?
- How should HR adapt work to create maximum value in an agile organization? How should recruitment, performance evaluations and salary discussions look like?
- What concrete examples are there? How have others done? What works?
- How can you use agile techniques like Scrum and Kanban for HR?
- How HR can support an agile organizational transformation: Assess the current organizational structure and design a new structure that enables business agility, maximizes communication and collaboration within and among teams and enables the flow of value.
- Goal setting and performance management in a new way: Appraise current performance management practices and identify ways of bringing Agile thinking to enhance performance, accountability and growth.
- Salaries and benefits for an agile organization: Describe and contrast traditional incentive structures with Agile-friendly structures, discuss the pros and cons of each approach and explain how they could apply them to their own environment.
- Job Roles – are they needed in the future? Develop an organizational action plan for role modeling an agile mindset and to build new skills that will enable cross-functional teams.
- Employee engagement in an agile manner: Recommend different motivational tools to be applied in a context and describe how the traditional employee engagement survey is changing.
- Talent acquisition and the candidate experience: Design a sourcing strategy that can be used to find and acquire the “right” people to support the strategic growth of the organization taking values, culture, diversity and collaboration into the hiring decision.
- Agile learning: Suggest ways to enable and support a learning mindset in a team, supporting the shift from a focus on deficiencies to a focus on development of new skills and capabilities.
- Onboarding practices for agile companies: Design an onboarding experience that enables new employees to become a part of the organization rapidly and smoothly.
- Why the agile mindset is an HR’s responsibility: Design the talent/people elements needed to help support an Agile transition in an organization and explain how different contexts can influence the approach to be taken.
- The needed changes in the HR core function: Relate how the need for business agility affects the HR function and organization and how it impacts HR team members’ roles and behaviors.
- Practical tools, templates and exercises for HR and managers: How an HR department can work with agile tools and methods, for example with Kanban, Sprints, Scrum and Retrospectives.
The training places great emphasis on practical examples and we will present a series of tools that you will be able to use when getting started on your own agile HR initiative. We take you through an agile HR project from setting goals and developing user stories for HR to implementing sprint planning and monitoring the sprint using Kanban.
HR managers, HR Business Partners, HR professionals, line managers, operational and business managers and consulting managers in both the private and public sectors; Agile coaches; consultants.
Level and Pre-requisites
The course level is intermediate to advanced. Some professional experience in HR is recommended. An understanding of the Agile principles is useful but not strictly necessary.
Inspiration Director and Agile People Coach
Your course Trainer is Pia-Maria Thorén, who has 25 years of consultant experience from large Swedish and international companies within HR and leadership. She is the founder of GreenBullet and the author of the book “Agile People – A Radical Approach for HR and Managers (That Leads to Motivated Employees)”.
Pia-Maria has previously trained participants from SKF, SE-banken, Marginalen Bank, Nordea, Volvo, TetraPak, Tele2, IFS, If, Svevia, Helsingborg, Uppsala, Manpower, Evry, TV4, Vitrolife, Rebtel, magine, Toca Boca, Dynabyte, Södertörn University, DEK Technologies, Vasakronan, IKEA, Blue Garden, Nordic Morning, Findwise and many other companies and organizations.
Agile Coach | Agile HR | People & Talent
Your course Co-Trainer is, Luca Bergero, passionate about collaboration, active listening and relationship, promotes change through the right balance between creativity and pragmatism. He is co-founder of Nobilita and collaborator of Agile Reloaded. Through Agile HR it helps organizations to support people in order to evolve their role, their contribution and their professional development path.
Your registration fee gives you:
- A two-day great training experience with Pia-Maria
- IC Agile’s “Agile Talent” Professional Certificate (ICP-TAL)
- Pia-Maria’s book “Agile People”
- Course materials
- Coffee breaks and lunch (two days)
Ramada Encore Bologna – Hotel & Natural Spa is strategically located close to the main motorway exits (A1, A13, A14) about 1.5 km from the Trade Fair Exposition & Conference Centre. The Hotel is 4 km from the historic centre of Bologna and from the Central Railway Station. Easy to reach by the bus line 25, direction Dozza – Via del Gomito (the Aposazza bus stop is in front of the Hotel).
The Hotel is at about 5 km away from the International Guglielmo Marconi Airport and Centergross Trade Centre.
Ramada Encore Bologna Hotel & Natural Spa
Via Ferrarese 164 – 40128 Bologna
The Hotel has a free public and a private parking (with fee). The private zone is protected by cameras. Maximum capacity: 80 cars and 2 buses.
A shuttle service(with fee) is available to guests, with prior booking, for the Airport, the Central Railway Station and any other destinations in the Bologna area.
Bologna Fiera motorway exit, at the first roundabout turn right and follow the signs for via Stalingrado. Continue on the same for about 1 km towards Ferrara, the hotel is on the left.
For those coming from the ring road: exit n ° 7 bis Ferrara, continue towards Ferrara for about 700 meters, the hotel is on the left.
On the navigator set: via Ferrarese 164 – 40128 – Bologna, alternatively in case of GPS not updated, you can set via Aposazza
On the train
The hotel is about 4 km from Bologna Central Station, which is well connected to the hotel by bus line n. 25 direction Dozza – Aposazza stop in front of the Hotel, (clothing time about 10 minutes).
The hotel is located about 5 km from the International “Guglielmo Marconi”, exit 4 of the ring road. From the airport take the ring road in the direction of Ancona up to exit No. 7 Bis Ferrara, continue towards Ferrara for about 700 meters, the hotel is on the left. (learning time 10 min.)
For additional information on lodging or for any other request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org