CALL FOR SPEAKER
The main year’s theme is “Growing into agility”. All started by asking ourself a question: is an organization transformed in a way that anables agility, or is it progressively evolving toward that direction?
We want to explore the latter answer so this year we are focused on different approaches – technical, practical, umanistic and business – helping an organization progress in its own, personal trail towards agility.
- Agilityas a competitive advantage
- Agile models for people, teams, organizations learning
- Agile in strongly-regulatedenvironment
- Models and practices about Agile Leadership
- Agile fundamentals for novices
- Agile metrics: what to measure and why
- Agile and Design Thinking
- Coaching and mentoring in Agile environment
- Getting value: how to define and measure
- Collaborate and build a real team
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Testing
- Distributed decisionalprocesses for Agile organizations
- Pattern and anti-pattern for distributed Agile organizations
- Environemnt to growinto Agile culture and values
- How to motivate people in Agile organizations
- From hierarchicalorganizationsto distributedpower
- Pattern and anti-pattern to scale into Agile processes
- Retrospective and continuous feedback °/ improving
- Quality Assurance
- Goalsdefinition and success measurement in complexsystems
- Testing as a coaching function
- Where, when and whysometimes Agile doesn’t work
Tracks / Topics
All conference contents are going to be organized into these topics:
- Agile for Business
- Agile Project/Product Management
- Agile for Techies (developer, tester, designer, sysadmin)
- Agile Coaching (Scrum Master, coach, leader)
- Agile Foundation (newbie)
Your proposal is to make a presentation the day of the conference.
These are the keep-in-mind dates to send us your proposal:
- May, 2nd: CFS opening
- June, 15th: CFS closing
- before June, 30th: send the acceptance to speakers
- before July, 4th: definitive acceptance confirmation from the speakers
- before July, 9th: speaker list publicated
- Sept, 1st: whiole program with schedule and timetable made publicily available
- Sept, 15th: Agile Business Day 2018!
ABD is a great and relevant event in the Italian landscape and being a speaker means to have a huge visibility and responsibility.
All the accepted proposals give the speakers an access for the whole conference talks and social events.